Christopher Moyer is a trial lawyer licensed to practice in the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York. He has taken cases to trial in all three states. In addition, he has represented clients in a case arising in Florida, Maryland, Virginia and Delaware.
Mr. Moyer is a Personal Injury attorney who expertly handles cases involving medical malpractice, injuries caused by dangerous medical devices and drugs, wrongful death cases, automobile, truck and motorcycle collisions, dog bites, products liability, premises liability, and slip or trip and fall incidents. The vast majority of Mr. Moyerâ€™s cases end up in litigation.
Over the course of his 20-year career, Chris has been responsible for the successful resolution of thousands of Personal Injury cases. He has secured in excess of $40 million in verdict awards and negotiated settlements for his clients.
Confidentiality Agreements and client requests prevent mention of several highly successful outcomes, but a small sample of cases illustrating the level of Mr. Moyerâ€™s litigation skills include:
- $23 million verdict for the victim of assault in a bar, who is now in a permanent vegetative state
- $2.7 million for the victim of a drunk driver
- $2.5 million for a college student hit by a tractor trailer
- $1.7 million for a worker who fell through a roof and was killed
- $1.26 million for a worker whose arm was mangled by a defective product
- $1.25 million in a case involving failure to diagnose cervical cancer
- $1.25 million for an exchange student who was injured in a trucking accident
- $1.2 million in a trial in Brooklyn, New York, involving a 25 foot fall from a scaffold
- $1 million who was the victim of a bar assault
- $900K in a case involving failure to diagnose breast cancer
- $725,000 for a woman who slipped and fell in a bathtub
- $695,000 confidential settlement for client injured by falling product at store
- $600K for a client who sustained injuries in a car collision even though damage to the vehicle was minimal
- $500K in a case involving failure to diagnose an abdominal aneurysm
Multiple medical malpractice cases in Pennsylvania and New Jersey involving recoveries in excess of $1 million.
Christopher Moyer has been selected as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer for the years 2011 through 2016. Only 5% of all Pennsylvania lawyers are selected as Super Lawyers. The super lawyer selection process involves a rigorous, multi-phase rating process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third-party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual state-by-state basis. The result is a credible and comprehensive directory of outstanding attorneys, available for consumers and other attorneys to reference when searching for competent legal counsel. Super Lawyer candidates from 60 practice areas are evaluated, by a blue-ribbon panel of preeminent peers, on a wide variety of factors including verdicts and settlements, experience, honors and awards, pro bono and community service, scholarly lectures and writings, education and employment background, and other outstanding achievements.
Mr. Moyer is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Established in 1993, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum is one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of lawyers throughout the United States are invited to be members.
Mr. Moyer willingly handles all Personal Injury cases that take him into the courtroom. Chris zealously advocates for all of his clients, regardless of the extent of their injuries or the damages involved in the case.
If you or anyone you know is a victim of any sort of Personal Injury matter or has legal questions related to any area of practice, please feel free to email Mr. Moyer at CMoyer@panjlawyers.com.